The Junk Run: Update and Registration Open Date
We’ve been feverishly working behind the scenes – possibly literally so. Chances are we should get that checked out actually, but no time as we’ve been getting ready for the…
The Junk Run 2020: Thoughts on the Bikes to get, plus updates!
The Junk Run was inspired by a variety of people doing things on scooters and mopeds and motorcycles that well exceeded the comfort zone the machine was designed to operate…
The 2020 Junk Run event – Starting the Planning.
If you’re anything like us, you’re probably sitting at home right now saying “I feel the need to do something truly inappropriate and ill-advised with a small two wheeled motor…
- Remembering among the ghosts. November 11, 2020
- The Elephant in the Bike Lane: E-Bikes in Ontario November 6, 2020
- Scoottoronto Scooter Stable: It’s time for a change June 26, 2020
- The Junk Run – we’ve decided on a Plan. June 11, 2020
- Scootering in the time of Isolation: Thoughts on the Pandemic April 23, 2020
3 days ago
We have something special coming out next week - an interview with what may be the greatest sub 50cc badass Canadian rider ever.
We're not going to spoil things, but it involves almost 20,000 kilometres travelled, a machine with pedals, and 97 days.
Keep an eye out next week for the article and link - It'll be worth the read. ... See MoreSee Less