Dealer Name: Scooter Fix!
(Online Canadian based dealer in Vintage Lambretta, Vespa parts/accessories/machines)
Dealer Website: https://scooterfix.ca/
Description: Scooterfix has been supplying parts, service and sales for vintage Vespa and Lambretta scooters since 1987. While they are up in the Ottawa area, their online shop sells parts and accessories all over Canada and the world. They are also the official HQ for the Lambretta Club of Canada.
From their webpage – “
Scooter Fix! is here to provide quality scooter parts at reasonable prices.
Scooter Fix! is owned and operated by Corey Fraser. Having owned vintage scooters since the mid 1980’s Corey has an intimate knowledge of Lambrettas, Serveta (made is Spain) and some Vespa models.
Scooter Fix! is Canada’s only online shop specializing in vintage Lambretta scooter parts. In stock, are most parts for Lambretta scooters made from 1958 through to the end of their production. We can even get many pre 1958 parts by special order.
We have a limited supply of vintage Vespa parts on hand, but can get most parts needed for them from our suppliers in Italy, the UK, and Germany.
Scooter Fix! is also the official headquarters for the Lambretta Club of Canada.
Location: Online Sales
- Scootering in the time of Isolation: Thoughts on the Pandemic April 23, 2020
- The JunkRun update: We’re definitely doing it. (Probably. Well maybe.) April 17, 2020
- The Junk Run: Update and Registration Open Date March 10, 2020
- The Junk Run 2020: The Plan so Far February 24, 2020
- The Junk Run 2020: Thoughts on the Bikes to get, plus updates! February 15, 2020