The 2019 Mad Bastard Scooter Rally: A rider’s report by Richard Baldwin – Part One
(Editor’s Introduction: Welcome to the first guest article we’ve done on Scoottoronto, and thanks to Richard Baldwin who volunteered his write up of his experiences (along with his daughter, Kayla…
A letter to a Bastard: Mad Bastard Scooter Rally 2019
Dear Mad Bastard Scooter Rally; Over the years we have had a complicated relationship. You’ve left me stranded on a broken scooter, without cell signal, eaten alive with mosquitoes and…
Scooter Rants: Why you should own a vintage scooter.
Anyone who has ever owned a vintage motorcycle, scooter or moped knows – there is a certain magic in the mechanical. These machines of analog engineering that work via meshing…
Registration ends tomorrow for the Mad Bastard Scooter Rally – the Last of the Bastards
I’ve seen vikings on a TNG, astronauts on a Honda, and moped driving characters making people stop and stare as they buzz on by. Lost at 3am in the mist,…
- Scoottoronto Scooter Stable: It’s time for a change June 26, 2020
- The Junk Run – we’ve decided on a Plan. June 11, 2020
- Scootering in the time of Isolation: Thoughts on the Pandemic April 23, 2020
- The JunkRun update: We’re definitely doing it. (Probably. Well maybe.) April 17, 2020
- The Junk Run: Update and Registration Open Date March 10, 2020
1 month ago
We've decided it's time to shake up the Scoottoronto stable of machines a little.
www.scoottoronto.com/2020/06/scoottoronto-scooter-stable-its-time-for-a-change/ ... See MoreSee Less