The 2019 Mad Bastard Scooter Rally: A rider’s report by Richard Baldwin – Part Two
(CONTINUED FROM PART ONE) We were behind the clock, and I had some decisions to make. I could ignore the next several clue stops and just fly through the course…
The 2019 Mad Bastard Scooter Rally: A rider’s report by Richard Baldwin – Part One
(Editor’s Introduction: Welcome to the first guest article we’ve done on Scoottoronto, and thanks to Richard Baldwin who volunteered his write up of his experiences (along with his daughter, Kayla…
- Remembering among the ghosts. November 11, 2020
- The Elephant in the Bike Lane: E-Bikes in Ontario November 6, 2020
- Scoottoronto Scooter Stable: It’s time for a change June 26, 2020
- The Junk Run – we’ve decided on a Plan. June 11, 2020
- Scootering in the time of Isolation: Thoughts on the Pandemic April 23, 2020
1 week ago
We have something special coming out next week - an interview with what may be the greatest sub 50cc badass Canadian rider ever.
We're not going to spoil things, but it involves almost 20,000 kilometres travelled, a machine with pedals, and 97 days.
Keep an eye out next week for the article and link - It'll be worth the read. ... See MoreSee Less